Being able to capture online travel videos would be incredibly convenient, unfortunately most tend to be available via streaming and do not have an option to do so. As such, it is necessary to utilize other software in order to record these videos so that they can be saved on your hard disk. One software that is capable of doing this is the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac.
“How to Capture Online Travel Videos?”
With the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac, the process of recording online travel videos from any website is actually tremendously easy. To do so, just:
- Set the screen capture region to encompass the area where the video is playing
- Make sure the audio source is set to system audio
- Start the recording and either wait and stop it manually or use the timer to determine when the recording should stop
- Save the video using one of the many presets available to automatically optimize it
Sounds easy doesn’t it? Frankly though, the ease of use of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is only one of the reasons why it is such a unique and powerful software.
Advantages of Using the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
Aside from being able to record travel videos with ease, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac has other capabilities that can be used in tandem to great effect. Some of these include being able to:
- Edit videos by enhancing their quality as well as trimming, cutting, and combining segments of video as is needed.
- Add stylish transitions to make the video more attractive
- Include an audio track as background music, or a voiceover
- Screenshot video on Mac and save the image to use as part of a preview or any other purpose
In short, no matter what you need done with your travel videos – the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac has the tools necessary to make it possible. With its powerful editing capabilities you could even cut out the highlights from several different travel videos and combine them into a single clip, and then utilize the presets available to save it in an optimal format for your smartphone or tablet so you can take it with you wherever you go. Don’t you think that could be useful and convenient?